Monday, March 19, 2007

catching up

I just realized that I haven't posted in entry in close to a month. I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth; rather, I've been nose-to-the-grindstone on some projects.

The Virginia Heritage Project went through an overhaul of some of its underlying functionality.

The text delivery in our Repository hasn't failed in quite some time.

Some milestone legacy text sets were migrated into the Repository collections.

We're planning logistics for our Google Book Search project activities.

Now I can re-surface and join the world again. I can catch up on what happened at code4lib 2007, and at the Users and Uses of Bibliographic Data Meeting, finish my contributions to the glossary that I'm supposed to be working on for the Fedora wiki, and think about what the future holds for us as customers with SirsiDynix's announcement of "Rome."

No comments: